There aren’t any vampires as cute as her.
While trying to avoid the paparazzi, Kayne West walks in to a pole.
I wish people wouldn’t just see me as the Asian girl who beats everyone up, or the Asian girl with no emotion. People see Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock in a romantic comedy, but not me. You add race to it, and it became, ‘Well she’s too Asian’, or ‘She’s too American’. I kind of got pushed out of both categories. It’s a very strange place to be. You’re not Asian enough and then you’re not American enough.
Dallas, TX! Come party with @dannieriel and me at club Zouk on May 25th!
Nancy! Let’s go!
Tsundere Voice Meme
- Say “I’m your new class rep, (your name/username)!”
- Name something guys do that really annoys you.
- Pronounce the following words: Baka, Hentai, Nande, Batsu, Fuzakenaideyo, Shiranai,
- Butsu Iwanai-de, Nani, Bukkoroshite Yaru, Dammate, Kochi Miruna-yo
- If a guy you like embarrassed you, what object would you smack him on the head with?
- Say “I-It’s not like I like you or anything. I just wanted to, ok? Jeez, stop looking at me like that!”
- Who’s your favorite tsundere character?
- Lastly, get creative and insult me for being so suave and handsome
i tell you what dale-kun! ^o^
how many “friend-zoned” guys does it take to change a light bulb? None they’ll just compliment it and get pissed when it won’t screw.
this is the best joke ever
This is the first installment of:
Things that are funny, and tragically unfunny at the same time #1
Recognize those legs? That’s probably because they belong to Creepyyeha, and not to whichever random Asian model that lovehatkisskill on Taobao is trying to pass them off as.
I like Taobao and BuyChina, but I hope you guys are aware of the sheer mass of fakes and counterfeits involved on those sites. It’s a great place to get knock-offs and such for cheap, but in other cases you need to be very aware of what you’re buying.
lovehatekisskill (shop found here) is flat-out using pictures of Creepyyeha and her products, and marketing them as Taobao-originals. He/she is erasing the “Creepyyeha” logo from all of the pictures, as seen above, where they…missed a spot.
The problem - besides the blatant stealing and marketing lies - is that you actually have no idea what you’re buying. Similar to the infamous Milanoo, what you’ll probably get is a ridiculously poorly made “version” of Creepyyeha’s merchandise. Milanoo is infamous for doing the same with major Lolita brands.
This is just a warning to be careful. Enjoy Taobao and BuyChina, but be aware that there are a lot of fakes and mimicry. It’s up to you where you throw your money, but it may be worth your while to invest a little more money in an original rather than a fake.
Oh wow….thank you so much for this post ;-;